Tangerine essential oil is THE perfect Spring + Summer-time scent! With its sweet, tangy, and citrusy aroma, this oil will brighten any space. Like other citrus essential oils, Tangerine is refreshing and up-lifting. It can also enhance your mood (hooray!)
TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Tangerine oil has cleansing and purifying properties. This makes it an excellent natural alternative to cleaning agents! Add a few drops to a homemade, all purpose spray for a natural clean. Or, add a few drops to a gentle cleanser for amazing purifying/beautifying benefits.
- Take tangerine oil internally to boost the immune system. Add 1-2 drops of the oil to your water for wonderful immune-support benefits
- Diffuse tangerine oil to brighten a room and boost your mood
- Add a few drops of oil to your dryer sheets for a bright and refreshing laundry scent
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint, Lemongrass
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.