Life coaching is a thought-provoking, interactive, and creative process that is all about YOU and what you wish to achieve in your life. Through active listening and powerful questions, Wellspace coaches will help you identify and work towards your personal and professional goals with greater clarity, focus, and momentum.
During life coaching sessions, you learn to identify and reinforce your values and what’s important to you. You will learn essential life skills to enable you to achieve a more positive and balanced life.
Life Coaching can help with:
- Defining, setting, and achieving short and long-term goals
- Gaining clarity on your ideal life and vision of success
- Improving overall happiness
- Breaking free from limiting beliefs
- Building confidence
- Forming better relationships
- Sharpening focus in an age of distraction
- Finding purpose and living with intention
- Getting organized and better managing your time
- Building knowledge, skills, and mindsets to help you thrive in times of stress, challenge, and transition
CAREER TRANSITION COACHING
Do you wake up each morning with the sense that the work you’re currently doing isn’t quite “right” for you – that it’s not meaningful, sustainable or well enough aligned to your strengths and values? Are you feeling ready to pursue something else or something more, but not quite sure exactly what you’d do instead? If so, Wellspace offers career transition coaching to help you identify what meaningful work looks, sounds, and feels like to YOU, so that you can align your next career move with who you really are and find your way into a job that both pays the bills and brings you fulfillment in the process.
Career Transition Coaching can help you:
- Identify and articulate your professional strengths
- Develop a vision for meaningful work that’s grounded in your personal values and long term priorities
- Organize yourself practically, emotionally, and finanically to make a career transition
- Navigate the emotional ups and downs of moving from one role into another
- Build confidence in your ability to identify and create what you REALLY want in your career
LEADERSHIP + IMPACT COACHING
Are you an accomplished professional looking to up your game in preparation for the next job promotion or opportunity? Seeking to hone your effectiveness in your current role? Thinking about moving into a managerial role and want to develop aligned skills now? Considering your professional impact and legacy and wanting to optimize that over time? If so, Wellspace offers leadership and impact coaching to help you grow your leadership now so that you’re set up to pursue the professional path you want in the future…whether that’s two months or two years from now.
Leadership + Impact Coaching can help you:
- Clarify your professional and career pathway goals
- More effectively leverage your strengths and personal leadership style
- Enhance your organizational capacity
- Develop executive presence and communication skills
- Build people management skills
- Design a professional learning plan tailored to your unique strengths and impact aspirations
- Prepare to ask for your next big raise, role, or opportunity
Are you looking to develop new relationships – romantic or platonic? Do you want to deepen the relationships you already have? To learn how to communicate more effectively with the people in your life – especially in moments of conflict? To more effectively navigate the often overwhelming Bay Area dating scene in a way that feels authentic to you? If so, Wellspace offers relationship coaching to help you develop clarity about the kinds of relationships you want to build, and skills to create and sustain those relationships over time.
Not in a relationship? A healthy relationship starts with YOU. Explore what you want from a relationship and how to show up as the best version of yourself. Identify what you want and need in a romantic partner and learn from your past relationship mistakes so that you don’t repeat them in the future. Get clarity on your personal boundaries, learn to effectively share them with others, and design a dating process that works for you.
Ready to tie the knot? Congratulations! Commit to the success of your union by working with a coach to solidify the foundation of your relationship, clearly define what you want your unique partnership to look like, and learn tools to navigate challenges as they arise.
We all have relationship problems… it comes with the territory of sharing your life with someone else! Through couples coaching, you can learn to communicate compassionately and effectively in moments of conflict. You will also learn tools to ensure that you each feel seen, known, valued and heard by one another.schedule consultation