- What do they need space from? Me? ...
- Have you ever felt a pit in your stomach when you’re nervous?
- Nauseous when you’re stressed out?
- Anxious after indulging in too much...
Summer is here and we can't think of a better essential oil than Ylang Ylang to get in the spirit! With its soothing and pleasing fragrance, Ylang Ylang will have you feeling relaxed and optimistic during these sun-filled summer months. :)Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Uses
“In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself”
Frantz FanonWe are excited to announce that Veronica Encinas recently joined the Wellspace Therapist team. We couldn’t be happier to see our amazing group of ladies...
"Is there someone better out there for me?"
"What's the point of getting married?"
Therapists share relationship problems they hear the most from millennial clients.
Check out our contributions to this Huffpost article: The 6 Relationship Problems Millennials Bring Up...
Tangerine essential oil is THE perfect Spring + Summer-time scent! With its sweet, tangy, and citrusy aroma, this oil will brighten any space. Like other citrus essential oils, Tangerine is refreshing and up-lifting. It can also enhance your mood (hooray!)
TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Tangerine oil has cleansing and purifying properties. This makes it an excellent natural alternative to cleaning agents! Add a few drops to a homemade, all purpose spray for a natural clean. Or, add a few drops to a gentle cleanser for amazing purifying/beautifying benefits.
- Take tangerine oil internally to boost the immune system. Add 1-2 drops of the oil to your water for wonderful immune-support benefits
- Diffuse tangerine oil to brighten a room and boost your mood
- Add a few drops of oil to your dryer sheets for a bright and refreshing laundry scent
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint, Lemongrass
(raw, gluten free, paleo & vegan)Beat your sugar cravings with these delicious and nutritious energy-date bites! These tasty treats will quench your sweet tooth using zero refined sugar. They are also packed full of...
• By Jessica Vickers, MFT •Many of my clients come in asking to “learn better communication skills.” Common complaints can sound like this:
- “No matter how I approach him, my partner just shuts down.”
- “I can’t help but get angry every time we try to...