"Is there someone better out there for me?"
"What's the point of getting married?"
Therapists share relationship problems they hear the most from millennial clients.
Check out our contributions to this Huffpost article: The 6 Relationship Problems Millennials Bring Up...
Tangerine essential oil is THE perfect Spring + Summer-time scent! With its sweet, tangy, and citrusy aroma, this oil will brighten any space. Like other citrus essential oils, Tangerine is refreshing and up-lifting. It can also enhance your mood (hooray!)
TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Tangerine oil has cleansing and purifying properties. This makes it an excellent natural alternative to cleaning agents! Add a few drops to a homemade, all purpose spray for a natural clean. Or, add a few drops to a gentle cleanser for amazing purifying/beautifying benefits.
- Take tangerine oil internally to boost the immune system. Add 1-2 drops of the oil to your water for wonderful immune-support benefits
- Diffuse tangerine oil to brighten a room and boost your mood
- Add a few drops of oil to your dryer sheets for a bright and refreshing laundry scent
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint, Lemongrass
(raw, gluten free, paleo & vegan)Beat your sugar cravings with these delicious and nutritious energy-date bites! These tasty treats will quench your sweet tooth using zero refined sugar. They are also packed full of...
• By Jessica Vickers, MFT •Many of my clients come in asking to “learn better communication skills.” Common complaints can sound like this:
- “No matter how I approach him, my partner just shuts down.”
- “I can’t help but get angry every time we try to...
Check out this article Wellspace contributed to in the Huffington Post! 7 Phrases You Should Never Say During An Argument
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Struggling with your own Quarter-Life Crisis? You’re not alone! Working with a Millennial Coach (like me!) can help you understand and sort out many of the uncertainties faced in your 20’s-30’s. Why wait? Start living life with intention and direction 🙂