Wellspace offers a variety of corporate wellness offerings that can be customized to fit your organization’s wellness goals. Whether it’s an interactive workshop, employee webinar, Lunch & Learn, or one-on-one sessions with select members of your team, let us help you create a culture of wellness in your workplace. Our programs are designed to empower your staff with wellness practices they can integrate into a typical work day, like how to manage stress and anxiety or food choices that promote productivity. Research shows that healthier employees not only have fewer risk factors and cost less to insure but they are happier and more efficient, productive workers. In fact, the average cost/benefit ratio for corporate wellness programs based on a summary of 28 studies was $3.48 saved per $1.00 invested.
- Team Workshops: In-person and virtual workshops tailored to your employees’ needs and organizational interests. Topics include managing anxiety and stress, work-life balance, workplace relationships, nutrition, how to live by your values, and more.
- Company Sponsored Therapy + Coaching: One-on-one sessions with employees who need individualized support through therapy, life and career coaching, nutrition counseling, or health coaching. Consider offering company sponsored sessions as an employee benefit or allowing your employees to use their personal development budgets for career coaching or any of our wellness services.
- Nutrition Consultation: Nutritional assessment of existing corporate food and wellness program or assistance with implementation of a brand new food and wellness program.
- Mindfulness: Meditation sessions to relieve stress and help your employees thrive both personally and professionally.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? That’s okay! With practitioners from a variety of disciplines, we’re able to offer holistic, creative services and solutions that are tailored to the unique needs of each corporate client.
Book a Corporate Wellness Consultation with Client Experience + Brand Manager, Hannah Price, to learn more about our corporate services and create a personalized wellness experience for your company.