May Bartlett, CPCC
May Bartlett, CPCC
Lead Coach | Envisionist
San Francisco Office
In-Person + Virtual Appointments
- Global Impact Coaching
- Aligning Purpose with Contribution
- Career Fulfillment
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Negative Self-Talk
- Building Confidence
- Values-Based Living
- Mindfulness + Spirituality
- Personal Empowerment
- Relationship Coaching
- BA in Philosophy, University of Utah
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- MA in East/West Psychology, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Spiritual Counseling
- Yoga Teacher Training – Level I
- Sustainability Certificate
- Reiki: Levels I + II
- Ecotherapy + Resilience
WHO I WORK WITH
My clients identify with one or more of the following scenarios:
- You’re dissatisfied with an aspect of your life and want to be intentional about your future. I will work with you to identify the current challenges you face and determine what will make you fulfilled as a unique individual. With the knowledge we gain from this process, we will work toward designing and implementing a vision for your future that aligns with who you are.
- You’re feeling the broader challenges facing our time and you want to do something about them. With the many local and global crises facing our time, it can be overwhelming to say the least. Facing big problems is scary, and no one should have to do it alone. Which is why I want to team up with you to bring your vision into the world. As your Coach and Envisionist, I will help you clarify and implement your ideas around making the world a better place, so you can create a positive global impact.
- You’re a leader in your field and you want to have a say in our future. As a leader you have both the expertise and sphere of influence to have a major impact on the direction of society. Being in a leadership position brings a high level of responsibility and challenges that you shouldn’t have to hold on your own. I want to work with you to consciously envision the future you want to see and determine how you can shape your work to lead us there.
As a Coach and Envisionist, I will work with you to consciously design your vision for the future. We are faced with layers of challenges throughout a lifetime; personal, local, and global. Whatever challenges you currently face, it can be tempting to focus on the problem in hopes of solving it, but by doing so, you run the risk of taking yourself deeper into the problem and farther away from the solution. By consciously envisioning the future, we create something to work toward, instead of against. As Einstein said, “no problem can be solved by the same level of consciousness that created it.” Together we will work to elevate your level of consciousness to reveal the nuances behind the problems you face, informing creative solutions from a place of new knowledge. Through personal inquiry, guided visualizations, perspective work, creativity, and values-based exercises, I will help you tap into your deepest source of wisdom to guide you in creating a future aligned with your truest self.
In addition to being a certified professional coach through the Coaches Training Institute, I have a degree in philosophy that allows me to look beneath the surface to help you uncover any limiting beliefs holding you back from living your full potential. I am currently earning a master’s degree in East/West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies to increase my knowledge base and add depth and range to my work as an Envisionist. I am passionate about using my work as a coach to connect people with their inner wisdom and evoke individual and global transformation.
Why I love this work
I love this work because I am an advocate for everyone’s right to live an empowered life that is in alignment with his or her values, truth, and unique contribution to the world. I find fulfillment in helping people unleash their inner wisdom and power that fuels the confidence they need to step into the driver’s seat of life. We all have a right to live a life that’s aligned with who we are as unique individuals, and I believe the current structure of our society doesn’t support that for many of us. Which is why I’m passionate about my role in helping people navigate the external and internal challenges we all face in forging a path toward becoming the best version of ourselves.
A bit more about mE
I’m a dreamer and I’ll try almost anything at least once. This combination has led me down many unique paths. I’ve experienced the film world, the environmentalism world, the philosophical world, you name it. All of which has led me to the juiciest, most exciting world of them all. The human world. I’m fascinated by our shared human experience and the reasons behind why we behave in certain ways. I try my best to live a life aligned with my core values of love, learning, and fun. I feel strongly about our relationship with the planet and am continually balancing the grief I carry for our Earth with the optimism I have in our ability to make a positive change. I am committed to being a lifelong learner and I stand for believing anything is possible.
What my Clients Say
“I’m a 65-year-old entrepreneur. I founded and was CEO of a home medical device company, which I sold four years ago and retired. I was unsure about taking a whole new direction, a radical departure from what I had done before. As my coach, May helped me get clear about what I want to do and also helped me identify and work with what was blocking me and holding me back from jumping into a whole new pool. May has a grounded aware presence that created an open and inviting space for me to explore. Her questions were powerfully provocative and her requests for action very helpful. I highly recommend May as a coach, she’ll help you get to where you want to go.” – Michael Speraw
“May Bartlett is the shining light of life. Through my sessions with her I was able to recognize, accept and heal wounds and habits that have been with me since ever I can remember. May guided me through exercises to accept these parts of my being as loveable. She helped me to imagine, and as a result, become my best self. I was able to work past chronic shame and severe anxiety that I had believed strongly would never be healed. I genuinely thought these burdens would be mine to bear for the rest of my life. I am very happy to say that within a short time, she proved me wrong. I would not be able to adequately express the gratitude I have for the work May and I did together. It changed me, it changed my outlook, it changed my life. May is a blessing. I would wholeheartedly and with no hesitation recommend her life coaching services. She is the definition of miracle worker!” – Rehan Ansari
“My life is forever changed from my coach, May. She has helped me get unstuck in my professional life and has challenged me to take on new adventures and balance in my personal life. Her gift at leading me on the journey of self-discovery was a pivotal point in advancing my career, rekindling my marriage and restoring relationships with my children. Her strong intuition and thought-provoking questions have helped me discover a more fulfilled life.” – Kimberly Baker