It may not be in full swing yet–but Spring is on it’s way and we are SO ready! San Francisco has seen A LOT of rain this winter, which means we have so much green to look forward to these next few months. To get the springtime vibes rolling, we are diffusing some spring-inspired essential oils. Our favorite scent this season? Jasmine! Check out its uses and benefits below…
Benefits of Jasmine essential oil:
- Helps to soothe and calm
- Can increase alertness
- Skin brightener and soother
- Promotes restful sleep
- Combats normal stresses of everyday life
- Promotes emotional well-being
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to the skin or add a few drops to a lotion or coconut oil and massage onto skin.
- Use as a perfume!
- Diffuse the oil in any room for a relaxing and pleasant aroma
- Add a few drops to your conditioner to support healthy hair
- Add 5–10 drops to your bath for a relaxing, spa-like experience