WORKSHOPS, EVENTS, + SUPPORT GROUPS
Whether you’re a current Wellspace client or not, we invite you to join our community by participating in one of our events, support groups, or workshops. Get to know Wellspace practitioners, build relationships, and access personal growth and transformation through one of our community-based events.
Wellspace Moms: Postpartum Support Group For New and New-Again Moms
Wednesdays 12-1:30pm starting February 3 | 8 weekly group therapy sessions plus up to 3 individual support sessions
Join a community where you can share your authentic experience and receive non-judgmental support as you transition into a new chapter of your life. Facilitated by Wellspace Psychologist Dr. Nina Eisenberg, you’ll receive tools and resources to help you navigate the challenges and celebrate the successes that come with the early days of parenting. Group support can ease feelings of isolation and overwhelm that are common during the postpartum period, and potentially amplified during this pandemic.
Topics Will Include:
- Becoming a mother – Navigating role transitions and a new identity
- Understanding and responding to emotional changes that can happen after childbirth, including “baby blues,” postpartum depression and anxiety
- Dispelling myths of motherhood
- Education on optimal postpartum nutrition
- Making time for and re-imagining self-care
- Changes in your relationship with your partner, including parenting together
- Returning to work
- Regular discussions on the highs and lows of motherhood in a safe, supportive space
*Plus guest speakers, digital hand-outs, and tailored recommendations for books, podcasts, apps, websites, etc.
Revamp Your Relationship with Sugar 5-Day
Do you crave sweets? Have low energy in the middle of the day? Feel like your mood might be dependent on sugar? Or just want to learn ways to cut back on the sweet stuff? Join Nutritionist Laurel Flagg and the Wellspace Health + Nutrition Team to revamp your relationship with sugar so you can say no when you need to and indulge in dessert with zero guilt when you choose to. Get ready to have more energy, fewer cravings, and flourish in a new way!
What You’ll Get:
- Wellspace’s Revamp Your Relationship with Sugar E-Book
- Daily nutrition themes with actionable steps to create healthy habits
- Daily at-home assignments to put your learnings into practice
- Low and no-sugar recipes
- A daily Live with Laurel chat at 6pm each evening featuring a 30-minute conversation, check-in, and Q&A via Zoom (participants are invited to attend as many of these as they choose to!)
- The Blood Sugar Rollercoaster
- Whole Foods-Focused Eating
- Establishing a Healthy Relationship with Sugar
- How to Detect Sneaky Sugars in Food Labels
- Low and No-Sugar Recipes + Tips for Eating Out
BREATHWORK THAT HEALS | FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
A monthly breathwork class to quiet your mind, balance your nervous system, connect with yourself and others, and heal on a deeper level.
Join Wellspace SF Breathwork Facilitator Hannah Price on the first (usually) Tuesday of the month at 7pm from the comfort and privacy of your home for a virtual breathwork class and opportunity to connect with yourself and others on a profound level. Using a rhythmic three-step breath inspired by ancient healing practices paired with the healing benefits of music, intention, and affirmation, we’ll balance the nervous system, free ourselves from stress and anxiety, and release suppressed emotions, limiting beliefs, and any conscious or subconscious thought patterns that no longer serve us.
With intention and guided practice, breathwork can provide a transformative experience giving way to an awakening of your inner beauty and truth. With your sacred breath, we’ll reach new levels of health, happiness, and wholeness together.
Tuesday, February 2 at 7pm – REGISTER HERE!
Tuesday, March 2 at 7pm – REGISTER HERE!
MASTER THE JOB SEARCH AND LAND YOUR DREAM JOB: NEW 3-SESSION CAREER COACHING PACKAGE
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to master the modern-day job search with this 3-session coaching package with Executive + Leadership Coach, Stacey Lisowski. Working one-on-one with Stacey, you’ll create a stand-out resume that’s tailored to the jobs you’re after, brush up your interview skills to give you a leg up over the competition, develop a powerful elevator pitch that highlights your unique-to-you skillsets and talents, learn key networking strategies, build confidence, and strategically plan out your job search.
- 3 weekly 1-hour sessions with flexible booking dates + times
- Cost: $375 ($125 per 60 min session, a reduction of $40 from Stacey’s standard $165/session rate)
- Book directly online with Stacey or reach out to our Wellspace Client Coordinator, Ivy, to learn more about this package at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-632-1010 Ext 0.
*BREATHE INTO 2021: A New Year’s Breathwork Experience*
Join Breathwork Healer Hannah Price on Tuesday, January 5 at 7pm for a special New Year’s edition of our monthly virtual breathwork class. BREATHE INTO 2021 will provide a sacred space to let go of any limiting beliefs and emotions from 2020 and call in your New Year with meaningful intention. Through the power of the breath, you’ll allow your soul to shine, tune into what your heart is truly yearning for, and create space for your new, vibrant self in 2021.
Mastering Nutrition and Mindful Eating with Wellspace SF
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12-1pm
Join Wellspace SF Nutritionist + Eating Psychology Coach Sara Groton and Client + Community Experience Manager and Nutrition Educator Hannah Price for a dynamic workshop on mastering nutrition and the art of mindful eating. Participants will learn how to distinguish between physical and emotional hunger and learn Sara’s top strategies for practicing mindful eating and self-compassion. Hannah will provide tips for shopping and preparing healthy foods on a budget and participants will leave the workshop with a handout featuring meal planning tips, helpful kitchen tools, and a few go-to recipes.
Mastering Anxiety and Achieving Resilience with Wellspace SF
Thursday, April 30, 1-2pm
Join Wellspace SF psychotherapists Kim Strong and Tessa Gordon for a strategy-based workshop on mastering anxiety and achieving resilience. Participants will learn how to recognize and manage anxiety with mindfulness and self-care and change old belief systems that may be making the difficult time we’re living in even more difficult. Kim and Tessa will create space to process emotions and empower you to tune into your strengths and values so you can handle uncertainty and challenge with compassion and confidence.
Mastering the New Work-Life Balance Workshop & “Happy Hour”
Thursday April 16, 5-6pm
We’re all struggling to find balance between work, exercise, house-hold chores, socializing, etc. as we adjust to spending all of our time at home. The boundaries between the different areas of our life blur when we lose external distinction between work and home life. Join Wellspace Life Coach, May Bartlett, for a workshop designed to help you master the new work-life balance during shelter-in-place. Prepare your own happy hour beverage and reconnect with your values while discovering what balance looks like for you during this time. Don’t forget to BYOB!
Coping with COVID Support Group: Exploring + Supporting Your Relationship with Food
Thursdays 5 – 6PM | 6 Weeks
Join this intimate support group led by Wellspace SF Psychotherapist, Ali Giacona and Eating Psychology Coach, Sara Groton, focused on building a positive relationship with food during “shelter-in-place.”
This group is perfect for you if…
- You are struggling with your eating habits while coping with COVID-19 (i.e. stress eating, using food as a coping mechanism, loss of appetite)
- You want strategies for grocery shopping and meal prepping to nourish your body with immune boosting foods
- You’re looking for a safe space to open up about any food or body challenges you are experiencing
- You want to empower yourself with mindful and intuitive eating skills